HTML/CSS Expert, Part-time contractor
- Provide development estimates for projects
- Work with graphic designers to provide custom websites
- Work with graphic designers and database developers to provide custom web applications
- Test, fix and re-test your work to ensure quality solutions
- Interact with Iron Lava team and clients in person and via phone and email
- At least two years real-world experience working with clients on numerous websites
- Ability to easily and efficiently hand code HTML and CSS
- Strong working knowledge of Dreamweaver
- Experience with Macromedia Flash preferred
- Experience with product testing
- The ability and the discipline to work effectively from your home office
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and to work within strict deadlines
- Must be available for periodic meetings and phone calls between 8:00am MST and 5:00pm MST.
- Must be available for support calls and client work for at least three hours-a-day between 8:00am MST and 5:00pm MST.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please email your cover letter, resume and hourly rate to
along with a link to your online portfolio.
As long as you have the time and can make the necessary commitment, applications from both contractors and moonlighters are welcome.
Out of province applications welcome.
Iron Lava Corp will review all resumes but will only contact those selected for interviews.