Iron Lava Corp is looking for a part-time graphic designer to work on internal and client projects. Working from your home, you will be responsible for graphic design and layout for both print and web media.
- Provide design estimates for projects
- Work with clients to provide print solutions (i.e., logos, stationery, brochures, annual reports)
- Work with database developers and web programmers to provide custom web applications
- Interact with Iron Lava team and clients in person and via phone and email
- At least two years real-world experience working with clients on a variety of print and web-based solutions
- Degree or diploma from recognized institution (i.e., Alberta College of Art + Design and University of Calgary Department of Art)
- Strong working knowledge of the latest versions of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Flash and/or Dreamweaver an asset
- The ability and the discipline to work effectively from your home office
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and to work within strict deadlines
If you are based in Calgary and interested in this position, please email your cover letter, resume and hourly rate to
along with a link to your online portfolio.
Iron Lava Corp will review all resumes but will only contact those selected for interviews.